Master studies last one year and are worth 60 ECTS credits. At the School of Computing (RAF) there are the following study programs:
»Master in Computational Finance (MFC)
Requirements for admission to Master Studies:
- Students can enrol in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering and Information Systems if they have completed appropriate undergraduate studies lasting at least four years (240 ECTS).
- All candidates who have completed a standard four-year education (240 ECTS credits) at art academies and faculties, in the field of graphic design, web design, industrial design, architecture, stage design, scenography, costume design, animation, directing, camera, photography, painting, graphics and sculpture can apply for enrolment in Multimedia Design.
- Master in Computational Finance is conducted in English. In order to enrol in the master degree program Master in Computational Finance, a candidate has to have a completed university-level academic studies for the minimal duration of 4 years (240 ECTS) and a working knowledge of English at the level of B2. We are looking for highly motivated quantitative apt applicants from different majors with a primary focus on applicants from the fields of computer science, economic sciences, engineering, natural sciences and mathematics.
- Applicants who have not graduated from the School of Computing must submit the program and curriculum of all the subjects they have completed during undergraduate studies. This should be done for all all master study programs.
The number of students admitted to the master studies:
- Computer Science – 15 candidates,
- Computer Engineering – 15 candidates,
- Software Engineering – 15 candidates,
- Information Systems – 15 candidates,
- Multimedia Design – 20 candidates,
- Master in Computational Finance – 15 candidates.
A candidate acquires the right to enrol in Master Studies if ranked according to the planned number of students. The list of candidates enrolling in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering and Information Systems is determined by their success during the previous studies.
Master in Computational Finance – a candidate’s place on the ranking list is determined based on the prior academic achievements and an in-depth interview conducted in English with each individual candidate.
The ranking of the students applying for Multimedia Design is based on the quality of authorial works, as well as on their success during undergraduate studies. All applicants must submit a portfolio and a catalogue of works containing an arbitrary number of authorial works to the examining committee (on DVD). The works should be in one of the following fields: animation, multimedia, typography, illustration, photography and architecture. The Committee retains the right to interview the candidates, as an additional way of assessing the achievements, interests and motivation of the candidates.
Foreign students, who have previously validated an undergraduate degree ( four years, 240 ECTS), may also enrol to Master studies. These candidates must be fluent in the Serbian language, which is confirmed by a special School Commission (the candidates will be personally informed about the Commission’s workplace and work hours), and must submit their passports, health insurance and residence certificates.
If any of the admitted candidates does not enrol on time after the list of candidates has been published, their place will be taken by the next candidate, and so on until the end of the list. All the candidates who acquire the right to enrol are informed to strictly adhere to the announced schedules of registration. Those who are behind them on the final list should know that they potentially have the opportunity to enrol instead of the candidates who qualify but do not enrol on time. When the enrolment finishes, the School of Computing will update the final lists and enrol students who are “below the line” until all the vacancies are filled.
Candidates who qualify for the enrolment submit the following documents:
- birth certificate,
- certified copy of the diploma of graduation,
- a certified copy of academic transcript,
- two photos, 3,5 x 3,5 cm,
- photocopy of an identity card,
- proof of payment of the tuition fees.