Students are educated about various types of jobs that are based on structured and unstructured data processing and knowledge extraction.
This study program deals with the computer and algorithmic aspects of data processing, and students are prepared for the application of data processing algorithms in various domains (social networks, bibliography, biology, psychology, marketing, etc.).
- Study program:
Master studies – Computer Science (reaccredited in 2020)
- The previous name of the study program:
Intelligent Systems (accredited in 2009) and Computer Science (accredited in 2014)
- Duration: 1 year (60 ECTS credits)
- Academic title: Master of Science in Informatics
- Number of students: 15 students
Requirements for admission:
- Completed undergraduate studies lasting 4 years (240 ECTS points),
- The ranking list of candidates is determined by their success during the previous studies.
From a student’s point of view, tuition is an investment in their own future.
- individual consultations,
- taking exams,
- materials in printed or electronic form,
- software licenses,
- unlimited access to the Internet,
- use of other faculty resources,
- all certificates, forms, diplomas, etc.
The price of master studies is €5.000.
In case of a lump sum payment, the total price is €4,500.
In short, there are no hidden costs for students.
Prices are in euros for one year of study, and the payment is made in dinars (RSD) according to the middle exchange rate at the National Bank of Serbia on the day of payment.
Plan and content of study
|Introduction to the Methodology of Scientific Research||2+2||6|
|Natural Language Processing||2+2||6|
|Principles of Programming||2+2||6|
|Elective subjects (12 ECTS)||4+4||12|
|Social Network Analysis||2+2||6|
|Cloud Computing Practicum||0+2||3|
|Master’s Thesis – Research and Preparation||0+0||9|
|Master’s Thesis – Process and Defence||0+0||9|
Knowledge and benefits
- Advanced academic knowledge related to theories and principles of artificial intelligence algorithms and algorithms for extracting useful information from data in a digital form. This also includes critical understanding, evaluation and application of computational algorithms and different approaches to solving knowledge extraction problems.
- Analyses of different programming paradigms and knowledge of their theoretical mathematical basis.
- Professional knowledge of modern software platforms and mechanisms for managing autonomous systems.
Students gain the following benefits:
- Students acquire the right to health insurance, public transport discounts, ETC card and other discounts,
- 30% discount on the books published by CET
- 50% discount on all courses organised by CET, 6/VI Knez Mihajlova or 5/V Trg Republike, 011/328-1614