Software engineers have the complex task of analysing users’ needs and designing, developing, testing and maintaining computer applications. Software engineers are better paid than “ordinary” programmers, and the number of jobs in this field is constantly increasing.
This program provides students with the knowledge about the methodology and highly advanced technologies of software development.
- Study program: Master studies – Software Engineering
- Duration: 1 year (60 ECTS points)
- Academic title: Master of Science in Software Engineering
- Number of students: 15 students
The diploma is recognized abroad in accordance with the Bologna Declaration.
Requirements for admission:
- Completed undergraduate studies lasting 4 years (240 ECTS points),
- The ranking list of candidates is determined by their success during the previous studies.
From a student’s point of view, tuition is an investment in their own future.
- individual consultations,
- taking exams,
- materials in printed or electronic form,
- software licenses,
- unlimited access to the Internet,
- use of other faculty resources,
- all certificates, forms, diplomas, etc.
The price of master studies is €5.000.
In case of a lump sum payment, the total price is €4,500.
In short, there are no hidden costs for students.
Prices are in euros for one year of study, and the payment is made in dinars (RSD) according to the middle exchange rate at the National Bank of Serbia on the day of payment.
Plan and content of study
|Introduction to the Methodology of Scientific Research||2+2||6|
|Models and Methods of Software Engineering||2+2||6|
|Secure Software Development||2+2||6|
|Elective subjects (12 ECTS)||4+4||12|
|Software Specification and Modelling||2+2||6|
|Agile Software Development||2+2||6|
|Embedded System Software||2+2||6|
|Cloud Computing Practicum||0+2||3|
|Master’s Thesis – Research and Preparation||0+0||9|
|Master’s Thesis – Process and Defence||0+0||9|