Information systems include collection, development and management of information technology resources and services (information systems function). Furthermore, they include development, operation and evolution of infrastructure and systems for use in organisational processes (system development, system operations and maintenance).
- Study program: Master studies – Information Systems (accredited in 2015, reaccredited in 2021)
- Duration: 1 year (60 ECTS points)
- Academic title: Master of Science in Information Systems
- Number of students: 15 students
The diploma is recognized abroad in accordance with the Bologna Declaration.
Requirements for admission:
- Completed undergraduate studies lasting 4 years (240 ECTS points),
- The ranking list of candidates is determined by their success during the previous studies.
From a student’s point of view, tuition is an investment in their own future.
- individual consultations,
- taking exams,
- materials in printed or electronic form,
- software licenses,
- unlimited access to the Internet,
- use of other faculty resources,
- all certificates, forms, diplomas, etc.
The price of master studies is €5.000.
In case of a lump sum payment, the total price is €4,500.
In short, there are no hidden costs for students.
Prices are in euros for one year of study, and the payment is made in dinars (RSD) according to the middle exchange rate at the National Bank of Serbia on the day of payment.
Plan and content of study
|Introduction to the Methodology of Scientific Research||2+2||6|
|Information Systems Project Management||2+2||6|
|Elective subjects (12 ECTS)||4+4||12|
|Digital Libraries and Archives||2+2||6|
|Information Systems Design||2+2||6|
|Decision Support Systems||2+2||6|
|Cloud Computing Practicum||0+2||3|
|Big Data Analytics||2+2||6|
|Master’s Thesis – Research and Preparation||0+0||9|
|Master’s Thesis – Process and Defence||0+0||9|
Knowledge and benefits
Independent recognition and monitoring of relevant innovations and trends in the field of information systems,
Development of modern software architectures,
Implementation of specific integrated software solutions,
Independent development of complex business systems in different technological environments,
Determining information requirements,
Information systems design and development,
Using IS in large centralised, mobile and distributed systems.
Students gain the following benefits:
- Students acquire the right to health insurance, public transport discounts, ETC card and other discounts,
- 30% discount on the books published by CET
- 50% discount on all courses organised by CET, 6/VI Knez Mihajlova or 5/V Trg Republike, 011/328-1614