Information technology as a discipline deals with the administration of computer networks, enterprise software, database administration, client and server operating systems, and is required in every company that has more than ten employees. This applied studies program offers a unique combination of practical skills and skills necessary for the proper functioning of the computer infrastructure.
- Study program: Information technology ( reaccredited in 2014 and in 2021)
- The previous name of the study program: Information technology ( accredited in 2009 )
- Duration: 3 years (180 ECTS credits)
- Academic title: Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology and Systems
- Number of first-year students: up to 60 students
Requirements for admission:
- High school lasting four years,
- Entrance exam in mathematics and informatics.
- During the studies there are no mathematical, but strictly practical subjects.
From a student’s point of view, tuition is an investment in their own future.
- individual consultations,
- taking exams,
- materials in printed or electronic form,
- unlimited access to the Internet,
- use of other faculty resources,
- all certificates, forms, diplomas, etc.
The price of expert studies is €3,000.
In case of a lump sum payment, the total price is €2,700.
In short, there are no hidden costs for students.
Prices are in euros for one year of study, and the payment is made in dinars (RSD) according to the middle exchange rate at the National Bank of Serbia on the day of payment.
Plan and content of study
|System Administration and Maintenance 1||3+3||8|
|Introduction to Programming||2+3||8|
|English Language 1||2+0||3|
|Practicum in Computer Architecture and Operating Systems||0+2||3|
|System Administration and Maintenance 2||3+3||8|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||3+2||8|
|English Language 2||2+0||3|
|Written and Oral communication skills||0+2||3|
|Introduction to Software Engineering||2+3||8|
|IT Service Management||2+1||6|
|Elective subjects (16 ECTS)||6+6||16|
|Introduction to IP Network Administration||3+3||8|
|Configuration and Maintenance of IP Networks||3+3||8|
|C # Programming||3+3||8|
|History of Computing||2+0||4|
|Final Paper – Process and Defence||0+0||2|
|Final Work – Preparation||0+0||3|
|Elective subjects (18 ECTS)||9+6||18|
|Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server Environment||3+2||6|
|Network Protection Using Network Barriers||3+2||6|
|Practical Security Techniques In IP Networks||3+2||6|
|Cloud Infrastructure and Services||3+2||6|
|Development of Web Applications And Services||3+2||6|
|Microsoft Data Access Technologies||3+2||6|
Some jobs that can be found upon completion of the study program:
- IT consultant
- QA Engineer
- IT Technician
- Web developer
- IT administrator
- Software developer
- Network operations
- Back end developer
- Front end developer
- IT Support assistant
- IT Support engineer
- Full-stack developer
- System administrator
- IT Support technician
- Network administrator
- Multicloud IT engineer
- Site reliability engineer
- Cloud computing engineer
- IT Help desk administrator
- Security operations administrator