Students of the School of Computing can switch to another study program at any time if the number of students in the target program of study is less than the maximum number for which the study program has been accredited.
Before transferring, students are required to pass all compulsory courses determined by the target study program, and to acquire the appropriate number of ECTS credits required for the enrolment in the desired year of study.
All the courses that a student passes in the old and the new program, as well as ECTS credits, will be in a diploma supplement which is received upon completion of studies.
TRANSFER FROM OTHER HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
- Students who have passed the entrance exam at another higher education institution
- Candidates who have passed the entrance exam at another faculty may enrol at the School of Computing (RAF) without taking an entrance exam if they have at least 51 points, counting as follows: number of points = 2 * (mathematics + school) where:
mathematics = the number of points at the entrance exam in mathematics (a maximum of 30),
school = the sum of grade-point average of all four years of high school (a maximum of 20).
- Students who have not yet completed studies at other higher education institutions
- The continuation of studies at the School of Computing is possible solely in academic studies, providing the students submit a certificate of passed exams.
- A commission of the School of Computing assesses the number of passed exams and ECTS credits that may be recognized at the School of Computing for the chosen study program.
- Students who have not yet completed their applied studies
- These students can exclusively enrol in applied studies under certain conditions. They must enclose a certificate of passed exams at their previous schools that includes a number of ECTS credits for each subject. A commission of the School of Computing assesses the number of passed exams and ECTS credits that may be recognized at the School of Computing for the chosen study program.
- Students who have completed applied studies
- Students who have completed their studies at colleges of applied studies cannot enrol in the academic studies at the School of Computing.
- Transfer of ECTS credits from other academic institutions
- If a candidate who enrols at the School of Computing has some passed exams recognised at the other higher education institution, they will, as a rule, obtain the number of ECTS credits that these subjects are worth at the School of Computing.
- If the School of Computing (RAF) has signed an agreement on the recognition of credits with the higher education institution from which the candidates are transferring, they will obtain the number of ECTS credits earned at that institution.