Students are educated about various types of jobs that are based on structured and unstructured data processing and knowledge extraction. The main objective of this course is to provide students with the knowledge about theory and practice of computer engineering in modern computer systems that contain both hardware and software components.
Students achieve high scientific competences and academic skills in the field of mobile, intelligent and embedded systems, autonomous computer systems and cloud systems. Furthermore, they acquire competences and skills in computer communications, including wired, wireless and optical infrastructure, mobile and broadband systems, as well as the transmission of multimedia content.
- Study program: Master studies – Computer Engineering (reaccredited in 2014 and again in 2021)
- The previous name of the study program: Computer communications ( accredited in 2009 )
- Duration: 1 year (60 ECTS points)
- Academic title: Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computing
- Number of students: 15 students
The diploma is recognized abroad in accordance with the Bologna Declaration.
Requirements for admission:
- Completed undergraduate studies lasting 4 years (240 ECTS points),
- The ranking list of candidates is determined by their success during the previous studies.
From a student’s point of view, tuition is an investment in their own future.
- individual consultations,
- taking exams,
- materials in printed or electronic form,
- software licenses,
- unlimited access to the Internet,
- use of other faculty resources,
- all certificates, forms, diplomas, etc.
The price of master studies is €5.000.
In case of a lump sum payment, the total price is €4,500.
In short, there are no hidden costs for students.
Prices are in euros for one year of study, and the payment is made in dinars (RSD) according to the middle exchange rate at the National Bank of Serbia on the day of payment.
Plan and content of study
|Introduction to the Methodology of Scientific Research||2+2||6|
|Advanced Intelligent Systems||2+2||6|
|Embedded System Design||2+2||6|
|Elective subjects (12 ECTS)||4+4||12|
|Converged Networks and Services||2+2||6|
|Applied Machine Learning||2+2||6|
|Signal Processing in Telecommunications||2+2||6|
|Internet of Things||2+2||6|
|Cloud Computing Practicum||0+2||3|
|Master’s Thesis – Research and Preparation||0+0||9|
|Master’s Thesis – Process and Defence||0+0||9|